Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

please help the pastor VICTOR MANI

S L; NO - 2

PR; victor mani and family



BRO;JUSTIN SUNIL MON  with PR; VICTOR MONI

BELIVERS

BELIEVERS



PRAISE THE LORD

Dear in Christ.

                      This has become to our knowledge that you are a kind of person who can help us by the grace of JESUS CHRIST. We will remember us also in your prayers.

                                           I would like to introduce myself that I am pastor VICTOR MANI from the state of Utharpredesh stste in India .Now serving in JHANSI in independent Christian Ministry since 1995 .I have a small family my wife and 2 daughters , who are studying in an English Medium convent school in Jhansi itself in classes 8th and 6th .My wife is working with me in the outreach .I reside in Chris Inter College Campus in a Rented house .It is a one room house , in which I conduct religious meetings twice a week and then three days in month as fasting prayer meetings, Many Christians fellows of this campus come to attend the meetings.

                      I also visit houses and they give us good respect . I also serve nearby villages to render my prayer services with effect of these services many believers come for blessings . I have also baptized about 15 non Christian members of different villages. They have strong faith in Jesus Christ . Many believers come to my place for fasting and prayers and they get healings. 

Therefore ,I request , as I am not getting financial help to my daily needs .Kindly arrange some financial help as every thing has become very expensive especially the studies of my daughters and the rent of my house is beyond my condition.
                              
                              So if you can arrange some financial help , pleas do so. Now a days we are in great need. I and my family members will be highly grateful to you .please help us in the name of GOD ,as we are the sincere servant of GOD . god wishes kindly help us.
In the holy name of Jesus Christ . Servant of GOD

                                                                             Pr; VICTOR MANI
 House no -1022, C.I .C campus,
Civil line. Jhansi. 
Uttar Pradesh (state).
INDIA -284001.
MOB NO ;91 9451172254
BANK Details ,


 A/C NO ; 1678654230,
A/C holder name;  mr; VICTOR MANI , 
CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA , 
JHANSI,UP,INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment