Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Test Money Of Pr; SABU .K.T, BE IN TUCH WITH HIM and u can be part with him.

S.L ;NO ;-4


TEST MONEY

            My Name is SABU. K. T; was born in a fanatic Hindu family in Kerala - Idukki. I became an area leader of BJP. My hobby destroying Christian Churches, persecuting Christians and burning Bible. I threatened the lives of missionaries’ family telling them to stop spreading the gospel ant to vacates from our village with in 24 hours. But our God visited and touched  me and families.
            I realized that it happened to me, because I was persecuting Christians. The next day I tolled the missionaries to come and Pray for me. Our missionaries shared about our loving God. Who Sacrificed His only son for the salvation of Sabu also. I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ that day as his saviour and Lord.
            Now I am go to Bible college to become a powerful evangelist and Pastor. Now I am a Pastor in Mavelikara , Alappuzha District, Kerala Satate.
            Please pray for me and my ministry

FAMILY MEMBERS

            Father, Mother, Two Brothers , Two Sisters , Wife and Two Daughters      

OUR MINISTRIES:

            Church Planting, Charity Works, Personal Evangelism, Literature distribution Literature Distribution at Colleges and Schools, Hospital etc, Open Air Meetings.

NEEDS for prayer:

            Land for church, Church Building, Tailoring centre  




PERMANENT ADDRESS                                                  
Pr. Sabu. K. T
Kinattumkal House. Kozhimala P.O,
Kanchiyar,Idukki (Dist).
Kerala State, India – 685 511




 PRESENT ADDRESS


Pr. Sabu .K. T
C/o Som Villa, Chennithala P.O ,
Kallumoodu (Jn),Alappuzh (District) ,
Kerala State , India -690 105
Phone : 9497636847, 8606815401    
                                   

Bank  Details ;-

A/C Holder name ;-Sabu K.T
Account No: 30919910301  
IFSC Code: SBIN0008645,
Micr Code,691002035
State Bank of India , PB NO 9,
MAVELIKARA ,Mavelikara, Kerala, india)




No comments:

Post a Comment