Total Pageviews

Monday, July 15, 2013

YOU are welcome to GOD'S ministries with Pr. INDRAJEET KAUSHAL DANIEL he need your one hand help for his ministers in LUCKNOW at UTHAR PREDESH in INDIA

S L NO -;7 
                       

JESUS said "For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living."(Mark 12 ; 44)


        


Dear in CHRIST.

 I am Indrajeet Kaushal Daniel living in villege Katrataraun post Rahimabaad 4m km far from Lucknow. Working for Church planting of His kingdome. I born in Lucknow city and grew up there but when I came to Lord I relise that this is His will to work as a evangilist in remote places so I went down in Rahimabaad villege in 2004, and I preached Gospel.  And I got some family also but I had no finencial support from anywhere so I came back to city for my livinghood. And got job in call center but because of this job I felt that I am being far from God's work. Then I gaveup that job and joined OM In education department as office assistant and work there, but I felt this is not God's calling for me then I gaveup that job also before 3 month ago (march 2013) and start Church planting work again in villege Katrataraun Rahimabaad . 

                                                 Now I have 4 fellowship with near about 50 belivers. But I have struggle a lot for this work I do not have any finencial support from anywhwere, and belivers are also poor working as labour in crop fields. I want to spred Gospel in more area and plant more fellowship in this area. Please help for His work in more villeges and bring more people in Christ. You can call me on my no.09198262749 and can send me mail on my mail ID inderdaniel@gmail.com

                                                        mypresent and parmanent address is-

                                Indrajeet kaushal daniel   
                                villege Katra taraun,
                                Post- Rahimabaad.
                                Lucknow,up 

                                India
                                            phon no 91-9198262749
                   mail ID;- inderdaniel@gmail.com
    

you can donate me finencial support on my 

a/c holder name    ;- Indrajeet kaushal daniel

a/c no                         ;-104801502375

bank name             ;-  ICICI Bank (mahanagar) utharpradesh
IFSC CODE        ;-  ICIC0001048


More about my ministries.









             may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment